Thanks for reading me... pan down past the funnies excessive as election special!!! "...I'm one small person from a small family...inside a majority of millions...screaming out for equality







BEING WITHOUT THE BENEFIT OF TORYVISION.... THE PUBLIC SEES THEM LIKE THIS - IF ONLY THEY KNEW


Murdoch boasts that he can get any party elected and that he has done so in his own country and in ours, tell him to sod off our democracy is no longer for sale













Sunday 25 April 2010

Choking on bile' from Nuneaton, Uk, posted in Daily Mail in response to Jan Moir rant

Link to the page is below
I don't know if they screen out some posts as I've never left a message for the Daily Fail. I shall be pleasantly surprised if my comment appears, so i've popped my thoughts here in me little blog for posterity.
I can feel the bile settling down, I might actually go off and try to get some sleep - I'm now sleeplesss in Nuneaton...

Well on the basis of the contempt universally slung here (steaming 'mud pie' anyone?) looks as if Jan Moir is coming out for none the above. Will that be Green, UkIP, English Dem, BNP are U indicating a Daily Mail change? Or was something in particular bringing up the bile today - can't imagine my dear. But I tell you what is bringing up My Bile Daily - how 'You' the chattering classes, media militia, general glitterati, politicos who wield the power over those in public life like a gun to the temple (i'm as p..d off with em as the next) Its the audacity of 'You' to accuse the gen pub or those eg, on twitter, who actually have souls, ethics, convictions & want to 2 do something - Us - of reducing this election to Brit Got Political Talent when infact its coverage like the scurrilous & pointless guff above & many others 'Wot does this' 'You' know who U are. Y don't U get real, stop saying We are the ones trivialising the election when in fact its cynical 'You' & U love it that way.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/election/article-1268721/GENERAL-ELECTION-2010-JAN-MOIR-War-wives-Guess-wears-trousers-Casa-Clegg.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0mASl3uyt

No comments:

Post a Comment